| * Online ticket booking for train and air services - We at Shahpura House can help book tickets
all over India, for train and air services.
* Indian Rail Services: India has a large, cheap but sometimes confusing train set up covering all
parts of our large country. We are an authorised ticketing agent for Indian railways.
* Indian Domestic Flights: India has a rapidly expanding air network with numerous flight
options with variable prices covering all the large cities. We are also an authorised booking
agent for air tickets.
We can help you plan your journey by suggesting the various options present, their cost
and availability. We help you book the right ticket that we then send to you by email. We
accept online payment for the service. In case of cancellation / Amendment the refund can be
made from Jaipur.
* Some BIG advantages of using our services for the purpose are:
Since all modes of transport are available you can mix and match the same to get a travel plan of
- You pay in Indian rupees getting a favorable rate of exchange.
- Our service charges are minimal
- In case of a cancellation, you get the money refunded here in Jaipur, instead of waiting to
go back home and collect the same from a travel agent there.
- We give you the advantage of updated local knowledge on the train and air services
available for the date of travel.
- We can also book bus tickets on state transport bus company.
- We also have a taxi hire unit.
Ticket Booking Enquiry Form
Be it city sightseeing tours, tours to the countryside, pickup from International Airport in Delhi,airport/station transfers or large tours involving many days; we offer reliable drivers and wellmaintained taxi car and coaches for hire at reasonable prices.
We aim for a hassle free tour of our beautiful state, which is also Indiaís largest. A taxi is really the best way to see Rajasthan, as it is so varied and there is something interesting every few minutes on the road. Soak in the scenery and the colours of local life as it whizzes by.
All expenses related to the driver and car are included in our costs, like the driverís eating and lodging expenses, toll taxes, parking, fuel etc.
International Airport Transfers
Delhi International Airport is the airport of choice for travellers to India.
Unfortunately the international airport is also quite crowded and the experience with drivers outside the airport is not always very nice. Delhi itself is huge, chaotic and confusing to many.
We offer a friendly and hassle free pickup from Delhi International airport. You will be met by a dedicated, non shared car taxi and taken to a hotel of your choice in Delhi and travel onto Rajasthan in the morning. Alternately, as most people prefer, we take you straight to your hotel in Jaipur or any other destination in Rajasthan or Agra. This is one of our most popular taxi services.
We can also arrange for a drop to the international airport from Jaipur (approximately a 5 hour journey).
Taxi Hire Enquiry Form